Fittings for Glass, Roofing systems
4m Support profile for Roof Glazing P100 with seal
Print this Product
! This product is part of a 3-piece set! Each profile should be ordered separately. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Glass support profile set made of aluminium with seal in 3 different versions
Our glass support profile set made of high-quality aluminium offers a first-class solution for cold glazing of laminated safety glass (LSG) in the range from 6mm to 12.76mm. (More possible, please enquire) This comprehensive set consists of carefully designed support profiles with matching seals.
- Profile width: The overall width of the profile with seal varies between 54 mm and 94 mm, which ensures optimum adaptation to different requirements (see detailed information).drill holes: The profile is pre-drilled on both sides, with holes placed approximately every 390 mm. The first holes are located 100 mm from the edge to ensure secure and stable fastening.
- Manufactured from durable aluminium, the profile provides a robust basis for your glazing requirements. The black EPDM seal ensures a reliable seal and protects against the effects of the weather.
- Available in standard lengths of 4 metres, optionally also in 6 metres on request. (Length tolerances of +/- 0.4% are possible).
- The fixing screw of the clamping profile (to be ordered separately) no longer goes directly into the wood, but into the special screw channel. This is particularly advantageous for flat roof pitches and provides additional stability.
- With a sealing head of 15 mm, our glass support profile enables flexible adaptation to different surfaces and at the same time provides an effective seal.
- The aluminium glass support profiles are ideal for fastening to timber or steel structures. One rubber support is sufficient to secure both vertical mullions and horizontal transoms.
With our glass support profile, we offer you a simple and efficient system for cold glazing that meets the highest standards of quality and functionality. Put your trust in our experience and invest in a safe and durable solution for your glazing projects.
Covers and terminal strips (recommended) must be ordered separately.
€ 200.00 ex.VAT